Sudbury House is a two storey residential care home in North Wembley, which provides specialist care used predominantly by Gujarati residents with combined physical and learning disabilities. The ground floor facilities have wheelchair access throughout. In addition to using Seva Day Services, residents can choose from a range of activities, including swimming and going to the cinema, cookery and cake making. We regularly celebrate cultural events and have an in-house transport service to enable residents to get around.
There are two bedrooms on the ground floor for people with a physical disability and three bedrooms on the first floor for individuals who have retained a reasonable degree of mobility and can climb a flight of stairs without difficulty. For those who struggle to use the stairs, we have a stair lift fitted.
Sudbury House also offers short term respite care and day support.
- Large bedrooms, all with locks for privacy
- Large en-suite bathrooms or wet rooms
- Modern living area with flat screen LCD TV, and cable TV including cultural, sport and music channels
- Well equipped kitchen with dishwasher, multiple fridge/freezers and two washing machines and dryers
- A choice of board and video games, DVDs
- Vegetarian only kitchen
- Dining area
- Garden with decking, outdoor seating and BBQ area
- Vehicle equipped for disabled use