All outreach activities are focussed on achieving positive outcome for individuals. We work together to design and deliver support that promotes greater independence, confidence and self-esteem.
The support packages are always individually tailored to meet the specific needs of each customer.
Our overall aim is to support people to reach their full potential and we achieve this by facilitating the learning of new skills and confidence building whilst also embracing the value of learning.
Whether someone needs only a few hours each week, or an intensive period to work towards a specific objective, our experienced staff will support people to achieve their goals.
We provide personalised support with:
• Developing and maintaining life skills, such as food shopping, cooking and household chores
• Help with finances and budgeting
• Healthy lifestyles such as food and nutrition planning, sporting activities
• Voluntary or work placements
• Travel training
• Social life and leisure activities such as attending clubs, organising trips and holidays
• College activities and college work